TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to https:// mayilpeely.com/, this website is provided by Mayilpeely Charitable Society as a service to our Subscribers. Please note that your use of the website service constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these “Terms and Conditions”.
We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website. It is your responsibility to read the “Terms and Conditions” on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest “Terms and Conditions”. If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) any of the “Terms and Conditions”, do not use this website.
All the Information (as defined below) provided must be accurate. Providing any inaccurate Information constitutes a breach of these “Terms and Conditions”. By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the item(s) requested.
You are prohibited from violating the security of the website, including, without limitation,
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the exposure of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing or crashing;
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate such violations and prosecute users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this website other than the search engine and search agents available from us on this website.
Access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repair, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services.
The website can be used only by persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are incompetent to contract are not eligible to use the website. If your age is below that of 18 years your parents or legal guardians can transact on behalf of you if they are registered users/members. We reserve the right to terminate your registration and refuse to provide you with access to the website if we discover that you are under the age of 18 years.
The website cannot be accessed to persons whose registration has been suspended or terminated by us for any reason whatsoever. Those who choose to access this website from outside INDIA are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
PLACING AN ORDER
- Once you have selected your order from the menu, you will be given the opportunity to submit your order by clicking on the “Checkout” button. Please note it is important that you check the information you enter and correct any errors before clicking on the “Checkout” button. On receipt of your order, Mayilpeely.com will begin processing your order and we will send a message on the final page that your order has been received.
- Payment can be made by cash on delivery/card payment online. Where any payment you make online is not authorized, you will be returned to the previous page on the website and we shall not be obliged to provide the services.
- While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel any order that is based on inaccurate information and we will notify you immediately of any such cancellation.
- Customer / Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Both you and Mayilpeely can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before order has not been processed / approved by us.
If any cancellation notice from your side is duly received by us and the order has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to your credit/debit card. Orders that are cancelled after they have been shipped are subject to an RS 30 cancellation fee and will be deducted from your refund for our shipping and processing. We have the full right to demonstrate whether an order has been shipped or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
Please note that there may be certain orders that we may reject or cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. For your convenience, you will not be charged until your payment method is authorized; the order information is verified for accuracy.
Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled due to limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or any problems identified by our relevant department.
We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.
SUBSCRIPTION / MEMBERSHIP
You can purchase a subscription and create an account by submitting the information required (“Mayilpeely Account”). You must provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and keep your Mayilpeely Account up-to-date at all times. Any falsification of any information whatsoever may, at Mayilpeely’s option, result in immediate suspension or termination of your right to use the Services.
- Buyers are solely responsible for verifying the accuracy of delivery addresses, and Mayilpeely.com shall have no liability or responsibility for any erroneous addresses. Please be aware that Mayilpeely.com will do everything they can to meet the delivery time specified, however delivery times may be affected by factors beyond their control and therefore cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
- Certain orders may take up to 48 hours for delivery as we may need time for processing. Please be aware that Mayilpeely will do everything they can to meet the delivery time specified, however delivery times may be affected by factors beyond their control and therefore cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay. During any product delivery, if the client is not available in the address specified in the system, the products ordered by the client shall not be delivered to anywhere else. Within the framework of such a case, the member must accept all legal responsibilities arising from ordering a product to an address where he/she does not exist.
- Certain orders especially mayilpeely magazine print edition may take up to 20 days for delivery as we may need to wait for next issue ( designing , printing and publishing delay)
- Certain orders especially mayilpeely magazine print edition who purchasing during the circulation campaign (From May to August) will send from September to 12 months.
- Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of INDIA
- All orders are shipped out by India post, courier or supplier deliveries. Delivery is normally door-to-door, unless otherwise mentioned.
- All products send by us have gone through our own quality control checkpoints and are deemed to be fine when transported.
As a customer, you agree and confirm on the following:
- In the event of a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any extra cost incurred by us for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- You will provide correct information requested from your side. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true, we have the right, in our sole discretion to reject the registration and ban you from using the services of the website.
- That you are transacting through this website at your sole risk.
- That correct and proper address at which delivery of the product ordered by you shall be provided by you. If a recipient’s address is found to be incomplete or incorrect, we may attempt to find the correct address and to complete the delivery, but we assume no responsibility for our inability to complete delivery under such circumstances. If the address is incorrect, or if delivery can’t be completed, then a surcharge for extra cost will be imposed to the customer.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
- Please keep the proof of delivery receipt signed/confirmed by the registered customer
Delivery fees for print editions and other goods will both be applicable for one order if both types of items are included in that order.
REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
Mayilpeely.com takes customer satisfaction very seriously. In the case of problems with your order, please send us an email on email@example.com and we will assist you. In appropriate cases, if you have already been billed by Mayilpeely.com, Mayilpeely.com will issue full or partial refunds. In the following cases:
- if you did not receive your order or received an incorrect order, you may be issued a full refund;
- If part of your order is missing, we may issue a partial refund.
- If the product is defective / wrong product was sent by the merchant, you may be issued a full refund;
- If the product is tampered, you may be issued a full refund;
In every event, we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment. The customer refund procedure might take up to max 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card. The customer has to follow on with the bank in case of any delay in crediting back the customer’s account with the amount previously paid by the customer. We will send an email to the customer that contains a printout of the refund advice printed from Debit / Credit Cards bank payment gateway as reference in case the customer wants to revise the bank with.
The decision on refund will vary on case to case basis.
- The Customer Service is the sole reference for any claim of exchange or refund.
- Items may only be refunded if they are returned within 24 hours from the date 0f delivery .
- Any items to be exchanged, refunded or repaired must be presented with the Order Confirmation and the Original Delivery Note as proof of purchase. No exchange, refund or repair will be considered without it.
- Any items to be exchanged, refunded or repaired may be returned to Mayilpeely notwithstanding the terms and conditions herein, items shall be exchanged/refunded at the sole discretion of Mayilpeely.
- Items to be exchanged ( other than mayilpeely print edition) must be presented with their complete box “as new” with inside packing, and all accessories sealed (i.e. in re-sellable condition).
- Items may only be exchanged if they are returned within 24 hours from purchase or delivery time.
- Items are not exchanged are, Mayilpeely print editions, greetings cards and books.
We assume no liability to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure from your side in protecting your password or account. Any suspicious activities on your account shall be notified to us by contacting us immediately through the address provided below. If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to us.
Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
DISPLAY OF PRODUCTS
The colors of our products that appear on the website will be displayed as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Errors may occur in the process of providing product and pricing information by the website. We cannot confirm the price of a product except after ordering. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and to notify you of such cancellation.
In the event that the website accepts your order, the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email. The payment may be processed prior to our dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit/debit card account. No cash disbursement shall be made under any condition whatsoever.
Sometimes a price online does not match the price in a store. In our effort to maintain the fact of being the lowest price provider in India, store pricing will sometimes differ from online prices. Prices and availability are subject to change without any prior notice. Further, description/performance of products stated against each are based on the catalogue and technical literature printed by the manufacturers/agent/supplier. Therefore, the write-up provided against each product is not that of ours and subject to change without prior notice.
All customers will be charged in INR or selection of currency (PayPal in USD) and differences between approximation in any foreign currency and actual billing price on the customer’s credit card bill is probably attributable to different credit card companies/banks charging different exchange rates.
REDEMPTION OF MAYILPEELY COUPON (WHERE APPLICABLE)
In the event that a customer is allowed to redeem a Mayilpeely coupon through the website, that coupon will be redeemed for full amount only, and no partial redemption is allowed.
We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our team regarding payments are some situations that may result in the order being cancelled. Additional verification or information may be requested before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit/debit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your credit/debit card account. No cash disbursement shall be made under any condition whatsoever.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they are present at time of delivery.
QUANTITY LIMITS AND DEALER SALES
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. The said limitations may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer and such limits will be applied. We also reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit sales to dealers or re-sellers. For purposes of these “Terms and Conditions”, reselling shall be defined as purchasing or intending to purchase any products from Mayilpeely.com for the purpose of engaging in a commercial sale of that same products with a third party.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse to accept the Credit/Debit Card or, in such case the transaction is accepted, to cancel the transaction, at our sole discretion, as part of our own fraud detection program.
The Credit/Debit card details provided by you for benefiting from the services on the website will be truthful, valid and accurate and you shall use the Credit/Debit card which is lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a Credit/Debit card transaction, you must use your own Credit/Debit card. The said information will not be utilized and shared with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulations and court order. We will not be liable for any Credit/Debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove shall be exclusively on you.
We accept payments using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in INR. Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
We reserve the right to recover the cost of products, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using our website fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of our website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these “Terms and Conditions”.
When you visit the website or send emails to the website, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
AMENDMENT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may at any time modify the “Terms and Conditions” of the website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the “Terms and Conditions” at any given time on the website. In the event the modified “Terms and Conditions” are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service of the website. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified “Terms & Conditions” of this website.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the Indian laws and regulations. The Courts at Kozhikode (Calicut) shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of the “Terms and Conditions”.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK
Unless otherwise noted, all contents of the website are copyrights, trademarks, trade address and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by https://Mayilpeely.com/, or one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us and are protected by the applicable laws.
We and our suppliers and licensors/agents expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this website. Access to this website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of our or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to us/our affiliates. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
Our names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of https://Mayilpeely.com/. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this website. Access to this website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner whatsoever.
You understand that by using this website or any services provided on the website, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the website and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we and our affiliates shall have no liability to you for content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the website or any breach by you of these “Terms and Conditions” and/or the applicable laws.
These “Terms and Conditions” is effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these “Terms and Conditions” at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this website. We may terminate these “Terms and Conditions” at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny your access to the website. Such termination will be without any liability to us. Upon any termination of these “Terms and Conditions” by either you or us you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under these “Terms and Conditions” or otherwise. Our right to any feedback shall survive any termination of these “Terms and Conditions”. Any such termination of these “Terms and Conditions” shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the website or affect any liability that may have arisen under these “Terms and Conditions”.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
https://Mayilpeely.com or any of its affiliates, employees, directors, agents or suppliers shall not be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the website, including without limitation damages for loss of profit, accuracy of results, loss of data, work stoppage, or computer failure. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, our total liability to you for all liabilities arising out of these “Terms and Conditions” is it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you.
We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the website or that the operation of the website will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, we assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the website; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the website.
Though we make sure that the delivery of purchased products shall be delivered on time. No claims, penalties, refunds or part refund against us in case of delays in delivery or error in delivery. Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, if a fault occurs in our services you should report it immediately to our “Customer Services” by phone at 0091 7994 414 444 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault within reasonable time.
The product details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy advice may change from time to time.
Therefore, we highly recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase and not rely on information provided on the website.
Mayilpeely does not represent or warrant that the information contained in this website is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We are not responsible or liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of, caused by or related to your use of this website.
If any part of these “Terms and Conditions” is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these “Terms and Conditions” shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, these “Terms and Conditions” constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the website sites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the website sites/services. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.